- Our services are offered on a subscription basis.
- The content, trade marks and other intellectual property used on OhBeeHave.com.au belong to us or our licensors. Please enjoy but don’t sting us or them by copying it.
- You agree to follow the OhBeeHave Rules. If you see a bee acting like a wasp by breaking these terms & conditions, the OhBeeHave Rules or by making inappropriate posts, please buzz in our ear at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can post links to article pages on social media or other sites, but please do not deep-link to posts in the Members Area, embedded frames or images. Please ask us if you wish to re‑post articles from OhBeeHave.com.au on another site, as some such materials are subject to third party licences.
- All content on OhBeeHave.com.au is provided “as is”. While we try to take care of our beehive and our content, we can’t promise the content is complete, accurate or always up-to-date. It is also not a replacement for medical or other professional advice, as it does not take into account your particular circumstances.
- For your convenience, OhBeeHave.com.au may provide links and references to other websites or content. We do not control those websites or any material which may be on them—visit other beehives at your own risk.
- We greatly appreciate your feed-buzz or other suggestions about the website, and you understand and acknowledge that we may use your feed-buzz or suggestions without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
We encourage you to read those documents — They apply to all bees, whether or not you read them.